Please be advised that the Policies, Standards and Reports within this website may contain information that might be distressing to some readers. Please consider your need to read the following information.
If this material raises urgent concerns for you or if you need immediate assistance, please contact a crisis support service available free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Further assistance is also available from the following organisations.
- MensLine Australia: 1300 789 978
- 13YARN (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander counselling service): 13 92 76
- QLife (LGBTIQ+ peer support): 1800 184 527
- Open Arms (Veterans & Families): 1800 011 046
- ADF All-hours Support Line: 1800 628 036
- MATES Helpline (construction industry workers): 1300 642 111
- 1800 RESPECT (National Sexual Assault, Family and Domestic Violence Counselling Line): 1800 737 732
- National Alcohol and Other Drug Hotline: 1800 250 015
To find mental health services in your area:
Call Healthdirect Australia on 1800 022 222 or go to www.healthdirect.gov.au.
Search the SA Health National Health Services Directory.