22 August 2023
The first Mental Health ECHO program will commence next week, Wednesday August 30, 6:30 - 7:45pm via Zoom.
If you haven't yet signed up for the program, there is still time!
Open to healthcare professionals across all disciplines.
A shared learning and professional support community for healthcare professionals
working with people living with a mental illness. This program will focus on management mental illness in the context of the national Equally Well action to improve the mental and physical health of people living with mental illness.
The online ECHO meetings connect healthcare professionals with our panel of experts to share and learn from each other through education and real-life case discussions.
Meet the expert panel:
- Dr Adelaide Boylan, General Practitioner
- Dr Jayde Clark, General Practitioner
- Dr Joel Pannell, Consultant Psychiatrist, SALHN Outer South Psychosis team
- Vanessa Browne, Nurse Practitioner, Aboriginal Mental Health (Aug)
- Dr Rebecca Hill, Consultant Psychiatrist & HoU at Helen Mayo House (Sept)
- Dr Michael Page, Consultant Psychiatrist & HoU at SALHN Older Persons Mental Health Service (Oct)
- Dr Randall Long, Consultant Psychiatrist, HoU at the Statewide Eating Disorder Service (Nov)
See the flyer for more information and please spread the word.