The following Mental Health Act 2009 instruments comprise the determinations for facilities, processes and officers with powers under the Act.
Many determinations are made via the SA Government Gazette.
A record of all determinations and gazettals is maintained by the Office of the Chief Psychiatrist.
- Chief Psychiatrist Approval – Section 56 Record Keeping PDF 38 KB
- Chief Psychiatrist Determination – Lodgement and Format of Forms PDF 42 KB
- Chief Psychiatrist Determination – Mental Health Clinicians PDF 31 KB
- Official Listing – Approved Treatment Centres PDF 238 KB
- Official Listing – Authorised Community Mental Health Facilities PDF 151 KB
- Official Listing – Authorised Officers PDF 451 KB
- Official Listing – Forms PDF 450 KB
- Official Listing – Statements of Rights PDF 447 KB
- Official Requirements – Lodgement of Forms PDF 449 KB
- Official Requirements – Treatment and Care Plans PDF 448 KB